Start any training project knowing it’ll make a real difference!
Is this you?
- You design training courses or elearning for an organisation.
- You don’t get enough time to do it as well as you’d like.
- You have to satisfy subject experts who want to fill it with all the facts, and managers who want it light, fun and entertaining.
- You’re asked to prove it makes a difference but don’t have the data to do it.
All this – but still you really want to do a good job and provide something the learners and delegates will benefit from.
Norman Lamont (Light Touch Learning) and Howie Pearson (LearningRapid) have designed a day to give you a chance to practice Action Mapping. You can learn the theory in five minutes but the real trick is being able to handle the demands and objections of the other stakeholders:
- the manager who wants his slide deck made interactive
- the SME who wants staff ‘exposed’ to all the facts
- the learning manager who wants the kind of elearning she’s used to
Norman offers a rare and refreshing combination of clear thinking, good humor, and dedication to high-quality instructional design. (Cathy Moore)
Duration: 1 day
Group size: up to 10 people
Location: your premises
Cost: £1200 (£800 for charities and not-for-profits) plus travel expenses