– it has landed
How has it done this?
– not as well as we would have liked
What shall we have to hold?
– our hands
I hear that pointing will be also required. What will we be pointing at this issue?
– additional resources
What enveloping action is the only appropriate one to meet this issue?
– wrapping our arms around it
What damaged attribute of the project must we recognise?
What must be done with it?
– restore it
What are to be learned, in plenty?
To what essential part of the body have the steering committee taken these lessons?
What is the view of those who planned this project?
– none, they left months ago
- Catechism of cliche (1) – the Rapid Authoring Tool
- Catechism of cliche (2): the LMS
- Catechism of cliché (3) – the L&D pep talk
- Catechism of Cliche (4) – the project
- Catechism of Cliché (5) – Human Resources
- Catechism of Cliche (6) – an update on the operating model
- Catechism of Cliche (7) The Learning Exhibition
- Catechism of Cliché (8) the brain-based learning design
- The Lexicon of Bullshittery
- Catechism of Cliché (9) online marketing