(Reprinted from my old blog – one of a series of articles in the spirit of Flann O’Brien. More to follow. )
How will your new rapid authoring product have me producing courses?
And in addition to that?
That is certainly an agreeable vision. Anything else?
What kind of quality content will I find myself producing?
With what frequency will I achieve this?
What epithet usually applied to female film stars will be awarded to this content?
What section of my workforce will produce this content?
Those with no technical knowledge or skills
What other group, presumably not to be confused with this group?
Subject matter experts
How will you draw these results from such unlikely candidates?
By empowering them
What is the aerodynamic quality of the systems that will empower them?
Will they need to marshall knowledge and training to master these systems?
No, they are intuitive
What unit of ascension will this bring about in the capability of my team?
A step change.
And if this is unambitious?
A quantum leap
What are we guaranteed to see within months or even weeks?
What shall we do with these results?
Upon what horizontal geometrical construct will these results have an impact?
The bottom line
Thank you. That will be all.
- Catechism of cliche (1) – the Rapid Authoring Tool
- Catechism of cliche (2): the LMS
- Catechism of cliché (3) – the L&D pep talk
- Catechism of Cliche (4) – the project
- Catechism of Cliché (5) – Human Resources
- Catechism of Cliche (6) – an update on the operating model
- Catechism of Cliche (7) The Learning Exhibition
- Catechism of Cliché (8) the brain-based learning design
- The Lexicon of Bullshittery
- Catechism of Cliché (9) online marketing